Wednesday 17 December 2014

Real friends?

Hi bloggers!
After two weeks I went back to school, just to get my notes. And I was thinking to myself: Anja nobody will give a damn about you; easy come, easy go.
Because nobody texted me when I was sick. Nobody really cares about me.
And then, school breake time. When my friends aka classmates saw me, they ALL started hugging me and they were all so nice to me. I was like wow. I did never expect that.
They were all aksing me: How am I, if I am coming back and stuff.
I still can't even believe. Well, I am not antisocial at all.
Its like I am talking to all people and they all actually like me, because I am always here for anyone and I am always so nice and lovely, no matter what, I always try to be happy around people. I don't like them thinking that, I am ''depressed'' (I am not!!).
Anyway
It was a big shock for me today.
And I was thinking:
Are they real friends?
No, they are not. This sounds a bit rude. But it's true. Isn't it? Even if they are nice to me. Nobody never ask me how I am or something like that.
And even worse.
I have one best friend. Well not anymore.. she is not best friend for me.
I was always special one, I had different taste of music, I wear different cloths, I think different, I am not like everyone else. And people were making fun of me. And I wasn't afraid of them. I was always proud of who I am. And I started to getting power. Everbody started to respect me, because I was different. And there was this friend. She started repeat after me. And she is now the same. She changed into me. She is my clone now. And I just can't take this anymore. Everything is so ugh. And I don't know what to do.
I told her everything I meant to. And she is jut so calm after all.
I don't know what to do anymore.

This is all for today cutiepies, see ya all tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment