Friday 12 December 2014

Internet friends in real life

I was really bored, one day. So I decided to talk with one girl, ON FACEBOOK .Palm face. We talked about five months, and we were really close. She was so friendly and all. We always talked about how much we want to see each other in real life. But we never had a chance. 
We started to talk less and less. And then we talked only about once a week. And then we finally never talked.
One day about a month ago, she send me picture on snapchat and we talked. Not alot, but we talked.
At first we were really close. She knows everything about me and I know everything about her.
THANKS TO THE INTERNET TO HELP ME MAKE FRIENDS.

*to the point*
I went to doctor today, because I have problems with my lungs and I can't breathe normal. Anyway. I was waiting for the results of x-ray and blood. And there was a girl. She was acting like she is something more, like she is more important, and i don't like people like that. I watched her and she seemed so familiar. And i was just: Oh crap, not you. She watched me too, but I was acting cold as ice. Then I went to facebook and I realized that she is that girl. This meeting was so awkward and annoying. And we were there just ignoring each other.
I guess I will never make friends on the internet, or just?

But I have one internet friend right  now, well idk for how long we talked but, we talked alot and we never met before. And she is just sweet and so nice. And I dont know what would be with me, without her, so thanks darlin' for everything xx.

And I can't wait to see you one day and hug you.

See you tomorrow, thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment