Thursday 18 December 2014

LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY

Hi bloggers!

Happy December doesn't exist, for me. Every single year.
At first, I never liked Christhmas, but this year I decided to be happy with my family and pretend that this is the best day of my life. But no. I can't even wait for Christmas, before something bad happened. Ugh. When I went home everything was ok. I go sleep and when I woke up, everything was wrong. I don't have enough energy for writing what happened, so, we will just, move on!



About two hours ago me and my mom, went shooping. We bought nothing actually, lol.
Anyway. When I was lost in shop. I saw something somethin and that make me happy. Like, I was so happy and I almost cry.
If you are watching youtubers and if you know who Alfie aka Pointlessblog is. He made ''photos'' no, I don't know exactly what they are.
Anyway I saw them. I think that they are not his. Or? But they are kinda the same. Well just one. The biggest.

Let me show you.
























When I will move to London and when I will have my own flat I will buy them all. And I gonna be the happiest human alive.


Little things that make you happy.

Thats all for today and see you cutiepiesn tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment