Monday 15 December 2014

25 FACTS ABOUT ME

Hi bloggers!

Guess who's back, back, back, back again, again, again? Anx is back ,back, back.
So today is the day, its time for:

25 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I am Anja, aka Anx
2. I have a lot of obsessions
3. I have a dog named Sky  (yorkshire terrier)
4. When I was 6 I had imaginery friends
5. My REAL best friend was 9 years older than me, and we match perfectly together, anyway.
6. I love games, cartoons and stuff like that
7. When I was small I was afraid of the dark, because I saw unusual stature and I still remember them.
8. When I was 6 I was tomboy till I was 10 (reason why nobody likes me)
9. I am in love with Nintendo, Gameboy etc.
10. And I am in love with Skins
11. I never watched like real Horror movie. Just Devil inside, which is funny to me.
12. I believe in Supernatural things
13. I don't have my favourite song or move, because I just can't decide.
14. My life goals are: to be happy, to be loved, to be successful youtuber, move to London.
15. I am hyperactive, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH
16. I am childish at the moments.
17. I have alot of friends, like. You know. Everbody talks to me and that. Everbody wants something from me. But I do not perceive them as real friends. I hate being the friend that is there for everyone, but is left alone when I need a shoulder to cry on..
18. My parents divorcedn when I was 5 and this was the worst thing in my life. But now I am ok with it.
19. I love baggy sweaters and leggins and vans shoes. Perf
20. I skate
21. I spend my whole time watchin youtubers, playing games, and reading books. Thats life.
22. I love bend merchs so freakin much, that I have just like 6 -.-
23. I want to go to the concerts of my favourite bands and just enjoy life.
24. I play guitar.
25. I love internet.

So there it is. 25 facts about me.
Comment, follow me, do whatever you want.
See ya tomorrow cutiepie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment