Thursday 11 December 2014

Hi!

Hi bloggers! I am new here and this can be awkward, but I don't mind since now. Huh, well.

So let me describe myself first:

I am Anja, from Slovenia, with weird short hair, good taste in music and awkward sense of humor. I am really antisocial. Its not, that I don't like people, it's just that, I am really nervous around them and I talk to myself most of the time. I don't talk about my age alot, because I am trapped in my own age. And alot of people are just like: Yeah you look 17, wow, gurl. Awkward. So you can just guess how old I am. But I will never tell you. You can now think to yourself, wow mystery girl, this is just waste of my time. Maybe it is, maybe it's not.

I decided to start this blog because I have alot of things to share with someone. And I choose you. Such things about which I will write  here, i can't trust the people around me. But I must share things with people, maybe I can even help someone and this can make my day.

This gonna be my diary, actually. So you can follow me everyday, you will know everything about me and maybe this things are happening to you. And we can go trough this, together.

And i promise you, my next post will be more interesting.
Bye guys, xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment