Saturday 13 December 2014

Deal with your own feelings

Hi bloggers!
I don't have any ideas, for this post, but oh well.

uhm
I don't have much readers, atm. I can't share this on Facebook, because everbody knows me haha.
My Tumblr is also privat. I have new Twitter account and I have like 11 followers, Lol.
Instagram, nope. So yeah, if you are reading this, you' re random person and u probably don't give a damn about me or this post..

I wanna talk about my feelings and stuff like that, because when someone asks you, how are you. The answer is always the same: Uhm ok, awesome, good.
But it is true?
Are you always okay? Are you always happy? If you re. You re my life inspiration and I am so happy for you xx

But there are people like me.
I am not okay. And there I don't need to hide my feelings. I will tell you my feelings. I will share them with you, because I think that you are special.

There is song by Paramore, called Last hope.

I dont even know myself at all
I thought I would be happy by now
But the more I try to push it
I realize gotta let go of control
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
So let it happen


It's just a spark
But it's enough to keep me going
And when it's dark out, no one's around
It keeps glowing

Every night I try my best to dream
Tomorrow makes it better
And I wake up to the cold reality
And not a thing is changed
But it will happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
 
And the salt in my wounds isnt burning any more than it used to
Its not that I dont feel the pain
Its just Im not afraid of hurting anymore
And the blood of these veins isnt pumping any less than it ever has
And thats the hope I have
The only thing I know is keeping me alive
Alive!

Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
Gotta let it happen
It's just a spark
But it's enough to keep me going
(So if I let go of control now, I can be strong)
And when its dark out, no ones around
It keeps glowing
It's just a spark
But it's enough to keep me going
(So if I keep my eyes closed, with a blind hope)
And when its dark out, no ones around
It keeps glowing


If you re feeling down or if you re really unprodoctive, grumpy, depressed and stuff like that.
Just don't
Life is really, but really too short, to waste your time on that unimportant things. Just go out with friends, do things that makes you happy. Or just try new things. Or just comment down below and we can talk.

Let me tell you my story:
About two years ago I was depressed. And with that, I mean really depressed. I was always telling to myself that I am not good enough, that I am a monster, that everbody hates me. I isolated myself from the others and I feel sorry for myself. I spend my days on the tumblr, reblogin' depressed pictures and following same people as me. Depressed, sad and lonely.
And if you are feeling like that. It's not your fault to feel like that. Its not your decision... And you are not attention seeker. And after one year and a half I decided to make my life better. I deleted my tumblr and I was trying to be happy. I started playing guitar, I started drawing, I started writing a book with my thoughts. I started to enjoy life. I stopped pretending that I am someone else and I started to be me. ME, ME AND only ME.

And when you are out of depression. There are still those times, when you feel depressed. But then you realiye that you are so much important, to be sad.
And then you just have to go trough this period.

You must realize who you are and how important you are.
 
See you tomorrow, cutiepie.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment