Tuesday 16 December 2014

How to deal with stress?

Hello there, bloggers!
I had no idea what to write and I asked my lovely friend for advice. So she said to write about release, why not?
I don't have any smart advices but here we go..

School is here, tests and stuff.
You don't have enough sleep, you panic alot; like about everything, you feel annoyed and I am sure you know that feeling, well I do.

 When this is happening to me I just try to don't care about that. But my inner voice is telling me to CARE and do something. Then I just leave everything. And I just go do some other stuff. Something when I forgot to worry. I just do things I love and enjoy like: playing guitar, reading books, watching youtubers, wasting my life on Tumblr. Because I think life is too short to worry and panic about things, which make you stressed. We must enjoy every single minute, we must do things we love, we don't need to stress.

But even when you feeling okay,after all, you must deal with things you don't like.
Just do it. No matter what. Make it fun. Make it interesting. You must make your life interesting and fun, because this is your life. You are making your own life, nobody else do. Live life you want, no matter what. Everything is in your hands. You do not have any excuses, you don't.

So make your life better NOW! Live life like you deserve, don't waste any other minute feeling sad and stressed and stuff. Because you don't deserve this. And you don't have to feel anxiety.

So thats all for today, see you cutiepies tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment