Saturday 20 December 2014

From Anxiety too big plans and HAPPINESS

These days are back.


It was about 8 pm and we were drinking tea and eating biscuits.
I don't know how many I ate but I wasn't feeling well. It was too much for me.


I eat too much now. Everyday, too damn much. I am afraid to check my weight.
I am not fat. And I am not skinny. And either I am not happy with myself. I go to gym twice a week. But now I can't. I must wait till New year. I mean I want to be healthy and I want to lose weight, like 10 kilograms would be perfect. And I Will do that, because I can. I don't eat much sweets, I guess. I tried without them and I can do it, but when I don't feel like it, I just eat idk piece of chocolate. And then I feel really bad. And yeah. This is happening. And I think: You will not eat tomorrow much.
Tomorrow everythin will be different. I will make a plan. And I gonna write about that on my blog.
And I will tell you everything.


1. No sweets!
2. Whatch what I eat and how much!
3. Be proud of myself!
4. Check weight every day!
5. Be healthy!
6. Study!
7. Spend 3 hours away from computer!
8. Be happy and do things I love!
9. Write everything and put this on internet!
10.


Why I decided to do that:
I wanna wear skate skirts and stuff in summer and I wanna be happy with my body, I wanna be confident with myself. I wanna go out and show people what I do, how hard I worked, etc.


I know that I can wear skirts now. Everbody can wear what they want no matter what!
YES! they can. But they must be confident in their own body! And I am not, And I gonna work on this, With every single day I gonna be better and stronger!


And I gonna wear everything what I can't wear before. And I will be so damn proud of myself. And everbody gonna watch me. And all this people will just stare at me like I am made of gold.


I will post pictures there, when I gonna be happy with myself. And we all gonna be happy.


I am so excited right now and it hurts some how that I am alone in this. But I can do this. Yes, I can!


I just can't wait for results!


See you tomorrow cutiepies, night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment